All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in Mental Health

Browse all topics

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Recent Activity

Choose my plate, exercise, and late period

Hi, I have been diagnosed with Bipolar Type II. I am on meds, but I've gained a lot of weight. I've been us...
Poster

Worrying About Health

Recently, every little thing that I find on my body or if anything ever goes wrong, I constantly worry abou...
Poster

Anxiety insomnia

I am 20 years old male and I was having anxiety problems due to which I was prescribed a drug called Amixid...
Poster

Mental fatigue

I am 24 year old male. I am under medication by a psychiatrist. The medicines prescribed by my doctor are a...
Poster

hyperthyroid, depression and anxiety

Hi, If we not consume meds for a few days, will the symptoms reappear? I consume the med for hyperthyroid...
Poster

I just wanna not be in pain and be able to sleep and be happy.

Hi my name is Jonathan, I'm having alot of trouble with sleep, even getting 8 hours it feels like 2 maybe 3...
Poster

Is it really schizophrenia?

One day a friend of mine was talking about the problems he faced in his everyday life and how it's good to ...
Poster

why am I crazy?

Ever since I was a little kid, I heard voices and started seeing things. In not talking about how when you ...
Poster

Depression?

I've been feeling lonely and sad and all I want to do is be alone. I'm 15 (female) and lately I've been mak...
Poster

Harm OCD?

I believe i'm experiencing harm OCD. I was diagnosed with OCD at an inpatient hospital last week. I saw my ...
Poster

Can't focus

I have recently been unable to focus in school. I am a 23 year old senior at a public university. The probl...
Poster

Not eaten in almost 30 days

My brother passed away almost a month ago (Jan 21) and I have not had one thing to eat since then. I do dr...
Poster

Problem with saliva production

When I try to sleep, or clear my mind of anything, I always end up remembering this memory of when I was 7 ...
Poster

suicidal

past as well as I have this month... I want to get help very bad I am so scared I'm gonna actually kill mys...
Poster

Sleep too long

I am a female postgraduate from Northwest University in Xiaan, China. I take two kind of pills called fluox...
Poster