All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in Men's Health

Browse all topics

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Recent Activity

Circumcision's skin bride.

Hello, I'm a 24 years old male. I have a skin bridge left by circumcision, but it's not attached to the gla...
Poster

What is the best surgical option for benign prostate hypertrophy?

I am a 60 year old male and I have BPH. I've been on medication (tamsulosin and dutasteride) for 2 years wi...
Poster

UTI?

Last night i noticed it stings when i urinate. Do i have a UTI? this happened before but usually goes away ...
Poster

What is this bump on my genitals and how can I treat it at home?

I had sex with my girlfriend the day after I shaved and I don't know if it's a blister from friction that g...
Poster

Dorsal Vein Pain

I have some questions regarding the superficial dorsal vein. Mine seems to stick out quite far and appears ...
Poster

bladder

Once a year there comes a time where I feel like I have to go pee and every time nothing, or very little co...
Poster

How to get rid of urinary bladder stone

Dear Doctor, 2 weeks back I suffered from bad stomach pain due to urinary bladder stone. I consulted uro...
Poster

Green colored urine

Hello , I have been noticing a green colored tinge to my urine. It has been there for over a week now. ...
Poster

fistula what the urologist said is true ?

hello i had a fistula closure a week ago it was a small fistula exactly in the middle of my penis's pole my...
Poster

Testices Ace Please help!

I am a young male in high school recently and I recently had a physical and the doc did not find anything u...
Poster

Red Jelly in urine

Hi, when I was urinating, my pee was clear, then without no pain a small red jelly like substance came out ...
Poster

Should I be concerned about my testosterone level?

I had blood work done and my total testosterone level was 474. I'm aware that this is in range for males, h...
Poster

Intermittent testicular swelling and intermittent dull ache.

Dear Doctor, I am an 18 year old male. My left testicle swells up periodically, and sometimes I feel a d...
Poster

Penile yeast

After short usage of antibiotics, i have got a systematic candida. For my penile yeast i am using Nystatin,...
Poster

Very Sensive skin

Over the past four week I have been in extreme discomfort with sensitive skin across my front,back,upper in...
Poster