All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in Naturopathic Health

Browse all topics

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Recent Activity

Grape Seeds

What would happen if you ate grape seeds whole? Also, are the grape seeds digestible? Do grape seeds whole ...
Poster

Is my stool normal according to diet change?

I have recently begun to eat high fiber foods and vegetables, something I have not done all my life. My bow...
Poster

Vitamin D deficiency

Got a blood test done to find out my levels are really low at 6. What should be done?
Poster

CKD diet

I have been suffering CKD stage five. I am doing dialysis twitch a week. I want to know this foods bello...
Poster

citrosa plant

is the citrosa plant harmful for a human if ingested? I know it's a mosquito repellent like it keeps mosqui...
Poster

Synthriod

Hello. I wanted to know if this was safe for me to take with a hypothyroid and taking Synthriod, 50mcg. The...
Poster

Diet pill Garcinia Cambogia, do they work? Or do they destroy your liver?

Would you ever recommend your patients diet pills like garcinia cambogia? I've read articles about it leadi...
Poster

Running Nausea

Hi I am a long distance runner and when i run distances of over 8 miles i am usually hit with severe naus...
Poster

Herbal supplements & Multi-vitamins

I wanted to boost my immune system so I decided to take herbal supplements. I purchased finest nutrition re...
Poster

Anti depreassant and Herbalife and Slimfy

Hi, I’m Intan and age 27. I’m currently taking Risperidone 2 mg and Pristiq at night, before sleep. My con...
Poster

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Hi, I was wondering if acupuncture can help with rheumatoid arthritis and inflammation? Thank you.
Poster

Why does everything upset my stomache?

I take probiotics, enzymes, and occasionally herbs for stomach issues and once in a while I just have an un...
Poster

Vitamin Deficiency Timeline

If a person eating an typical western diet were to somehow stop consuming vitamins and minerals (but still ...
Poster

Am I taking too many supplements?

I am a 20 year old female and I would like to know if the amount of herbal supplements I am taking daily is...
Poster

Vitamins

Hi, Is it ok to take spirulina and multivitamins together? I heard that too much of vitamin A may increase...
Poster