All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in Infections

Browse all topics

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Recent Activity

Vomiting

I wake up and each day has been different so far but I usually throw up during some part of the day. Someti...
Poster

Somewhat painful inflammation

I am a 56 year old female (mostly healthy) who has developed a need to urinate more at night. After I empt...
Poster

Body Ache

Not sure if I have a fever but since yesterday my body has been aching all over. The aching is making it al...
Poster

Should I consult a pulmonologist?

I was diagnosed with pertussis/whooping cough (I am an adult and have been vaccinated with dtp when I was y...
Poster

VonWillebrands knee osteoarthritis ? Anti inflammatory

If I have Von Willebrands what anti inflammatory medication is safe to take to relieve pain from my knees? ...
Poster

Uti infection

I currently have a urinary tract infection and on medicine. Tomorrow I am having my second cortisone shot t...
Poster

Throat problem

I feel like there is something stuck in my throat and i am not able to swallow it....when i try to find it ...
Poster

Bacteria on my tonsils?

I'm a 14 year old female and these things on my tonsils have been really bothering me....is it bad and can ...
Poster

Parasitic infection?

Yesterday I went hiking for around 15 miles in Shenendoah Ntnl. Park in Virginia and in the first 10 miles ...
Poster

Weird, unrelated symptoms?

For the past two weeks I have had numerous strange symptoms. I’ve been very tired, a little dizzy, and have...
Poster

Lingering Fever - Pneumonia

For Pneumonia, is it normal for a fever to linger 3-4 weeks after antibiotic intake? Finished taking antibi...
Poster

Complex issue

I'm a 31 year old male in fair to good shape recovering addict who abused almost every drug mostly methamph...
Poster

Shingles

Hello, I'm 27 year old. I've had chicken pox in my childhood. I wanted to know if I can get shingles if I a...
Poster

Something is stuck

Something is stuck down my throat. At first I felt as though it was phlegm but now I'm worried it might be ...
Poster

Redness and bumps

I have had redness and bumps in the back of my throat for about 8 months and it's not seeming to go away ho...
Poster