All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

pregnancy

My due date Is June 17 I have had several u/s first one being at 6 weeks and one recently at 22 weeks. Due date has not changed, so can you tell me when I concieved?
Poster
  • Female | 22 years old
  • Complaint duration: 90 days
  • Medications: prenatal
  • Conditions: no

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies
If your due date has been detrmined in a reliable way, which it sounds like , you conceived on or about September 10th.
Kyle A Baker
I am sorry. I don't know what u/s means
Victor Shabanah
Add three months to whatever your due date is and subtract one year. So if you are due June 30of this year, then conception was around Sept 30 of last year.
I agree with Dr. Lara. The agreement between the two ultrasounds is highly predictive that your egg was fertilized between 9/22 and 9/24. I'm guessing that you have regular cycles and the first day of your last menses was 9/9 or 9/10. If that's true, then all signs are leading to the conclusion that the baby was conceived around that time. Good luck!
Douglas J. Krell
I agree with Dr. Lara. The agreement between the two ultrasounds is highly predictive that your e.g. was fertilized between 9/22 and 9/24. I'm guessing that you have regular cycles and the first day of your last menses was 9/9 or 9/10. If that's true, then all signs are leading to the conclusion that the baby was conceived around that time.
Douglas J. Krell
Simple.

1. you ovulated approx 14 days (12-16) before you egg fertilized.

2. this means if you ovulated on Day 14, you conceived on 9/22 give or take 2 days.

3. Most women I care for are very curious about this "conception" date, usually to confirm paternity. If this is your case, paternity can only be determined by DNA testing.

Hope this helps.

Be well,

Dr. Lara
Adrienne E. Lara
the ultrasound at six weeks is accurate for determining your due date-the one at 22 weeks is much less accurate

for that mythical woman with a 28 day menstrual cycle, she conceived on the 14th day of her cycle

if you're normal cycle length is anything different from 28 days, you would have to try to figure out when the "14th" day would have been

a woman ovulates 12 to 16 days-average 14 days-before her next period

it is a myth that you ovulate on the 14th day of your cycle-that is true only if you have a 28 day cycle

the time from ovulation to your next menstrual period is fairly fixed

the time from the beginning of your period to the day of ovulation can be highly variable

to confuse the matter even more, studies have shown that many women, in the cycle of conception, actually ovulated on a day that was considerably different from what would have been predicted
Michael Birnbaum
Probably

On 9-23-14 or 9-24-14.
There are many online programs to find the exact date of conception, have you tried googling those?

Another thing you may not have even considered, is neural development of your child and ease of birth which both can be extremely improved with chiropractic care. I encourage you to research chiropractic care for pregnancy. There's a lot of peer-reviewed medical research regarding the topic in addition to high efficacy and fantastic results. I wish you well!

www.discoverhealth.us