All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Worried

my girlfriend has been having sharp pains since before august but when I went to visit her in Florida we messed around but we didn't touch each other and then ourselves. She went down on me swallowed a little but has had her period for the past 3 months. The only thing is at the moment she does not have her period and yet she been nauseous for 2-4 days on and off and does not get her period until November 5th. what could be wrong?
Poster
  • Male | 18 years old
  • Complaint duration: 90 days

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies
She needs to see an OB-Gyn doctor to see why she has been nauseated.
that's the thing we haven't had intercourse once yet...... and she has been having this sharp pains and nausea for the past three months all we did was mess around nothing more...
Poster
I'm nut sure if you are worried that she is pregnant or concerned about her pelvic pain.

Whether a period us missed, a pregnancy test should be performed and reheated in one week if negative and cycle hasn't returned. If this is still negative then she should be evaluated by a gynecologist.

If she has random pelvic pain, painful periods (when they do come), and pain with intercourse, then she may have endometriosis. There are other causes of pain.

An absent cycle can also mean abnormal hormones, so some lab tests by her doctor would be the next step.
Carlos I. Gabriel