All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

pregnant?

I had sex a week ago last friday were planning a baby. I been tired peeing back to back I dont know if Im pregnant. I was fingering my self when I pulled my finger out I was bleed my stomach. it is hurting and i feel like i have to throw up. I havent had my period in a year.
Poster
  • Complaint duration: 1 day
  • Medications: No
  • Conditions: No

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies
Your doctor will conduct a simple exam and blood test and help

resolve this problem.
You have to do a blood test on your HCG and repeat with a second HCG blood test 3 days later, if the HCG doubles, then you are pregnant .
Don Ha
It is too early to tell but more importantly concerned you may have a urinary tract infection. You can do a urine pregnancy test but should go in and be tested for a UTI
Kianoush Khaghany
Its unlikely that you are pregnant considering the long time you have gone without a period. Never when you have any irregular bleeding, you must first rule it out. So get a home pregnancy test. If negative, you may be starting a period.

You will most likely need to visit a doctor to get pregnant.
Carlos I. Gabriel
Until you get to see a doctor you can purchase a home pregnancy test (they are quite accurate). I do agree that you need to be seen by a physician.
Dwight Hooper
Not likely you are pregnant if you haven't had a period in a year. See a doctor to find out what is going on if you really want to be pregnant.
Nancy M. Durso
No one can know for certain about pregnancy unless there is a pregnancy test. That said, however, lack of menses in a year is worth an appointment with a PCP or an OBGYN. They can ask more questions and get relevant details to evaluate further.
Sumeet K. Goel