All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

How much can I expect to pay to remove a broken tooth? This is or should be my 2nd premolar on the right side of my mouth(upper set of teeth) I do not hav insurance, anyway it broke out into pieces which are gone, I would say 70% of the tooth is intact and solid as a rock the missing part is either cleanly gone or past the gum and the remaining part of the crack is very skimpy and just borderline the gum.. Anyway I would have to pay out of pocket since my credit is less then stellar and I couldn't get approved for care credit

Extreme pain
Poster
  • 28 years old
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian / White
  • Height: 6'3
  • Weight: 253lbs
  • Medications: None
  • Conditions: None
  • Hospitalizations: None

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Anywhere from $140 to $210 for X-ray, exam and extraction
Chet Desai
Looks for a Missions of Mercy clinic in your state search for the state dental society where you may have the tooth removed free
well that depends on which dentist you see. my suggestion you go with a dentist you trust and don't get hung up on the price.
Price will vary with your location and difficulty of the extraction. In my practice, even a surgical extraction for that tooth would be less than $100 US. If you are vacationing in my area, please drop in.
J. Abe  Smith
Expected payment out of pocket for someone in need of the treatment and needs the help is probably $150 all inclusive. Typical fee for exam, x-ray, extract, post-op check is probably more than $250 for what you have described.Other sources of help besides the many local dentists who would be willing to see you would be the local dental society referral system, charity organizations, mobile dental charity clinic and the dental schools. In California, we proudly have CDA Cares.
Fees vary depending on your location. Here in Beverly Hills our discounted rates including the X-rays, exam, and simple extraction is about $250.
A dental practice is just a business which sells dental services, all the fancy stuff (flat screens) will be overhead and is included in your bill. Find your local free clinic or dental school, most dentist i know do some form of pro-bono work. Charity is good for the soul and you can find me once a month at mission Arlington, Tx.
Fees vary around the country and Canada. They also vary depending on rural vs. metropolitan areas. I would suggest contacting a local dental college. They often have greatly reduced fees. Many communities have pro bono clinics or charge a sliding fee based on ability to pay. I suggest contacting the local dental society or state society and ask for referrals. Hope this is useful information.
The cost will vary, in Ontario we use the ODA fee guide and the range is 130-210 for a complex extraction.
Anywhere from $150 to $375 in Portland metro area.