All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Hormone imbalance?

Every month for a year and a half after my period I start with a massive migraine, severe fatigue, anxiety and a host of other things. It's starts about day 5 of my cycle. I've had my thyroid checked and I'm not anemic. My periods are heavy and painful. I also have cysts on my ovaries. This is starting to put a toll on me because it's affecting my life big time. This last until I ovulate and sometimes all month. I feel my best when I have my period because the cramps and bleeding are minor to me
Poster
  • Female | 31 years old
  • Complaint duration: 90 days
  • Medications: Metformin
  • Conditions: Pcos?

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies
You can get rid of the headaches,

anxiety and painful periods.
There are women who get menstrual migraines. This is not the typical pattern for either menstrual migraines or for endometriosis. There are certainly things your doctor can try to alleviate this. Hormonal therapy would be a good place to start since your symptoms are cyclic in nature.
You seem suffering external endometriosis which may have lesions and deposits in the brain tissue as well. Try oral contraceptives for six month (not for the purpose of birth control, but for the migraine). Then you can switch to the sole progesterone therapy. Discuss this with your doctor and get the prescriptions.