All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

How soon can I get pregnant?

I'm taking Necon 1/50 28 day pill. When should I stop taking it to get pregnant and how soon can I get pregnant? Also will I bleed if I stop before my normal bleeding time then bleed again or just once?
Poster
  • Female | 23 years old
  • Medications: Birthcontrol pill
  • Conditions: No

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies
Once you cease the Necon and once you see your next period, then you can conceive from 9th day of the menstrual cycle. The length of a normal menstrual cycle may range from 21 to 35 days. Under "normal" I mean a biphase cycle with proliferative phase, ovulation, secretion phase, and desidual phase. If your cycle is commonly 28 days, then you can conceive from the 11th to 17 th days of the cycle. The order of the days is calculated from the first day of the menstrual bleeding. If you have a 21-day period, expect to conceive from the 7th to 14th day of the cycle. The ovulation days in each cycle may vary in the same woman, depending on the food you consume, stress level, exercise level, sexual activity level, and many other factors. Thus. to be on the safe side, once you cease with the OC, expect to be conceive from the 8th, 9th days of the normal cycle. Note, that this advise concerned to the singleton conception. Things are different if you want to have twins or multitons. Good Luck.
This depends on when

you ovulate. Also best

to take prenatal vitamins

as you're waiting to

conceive.
You can get pregnant as soon as you stop the pills, no waiting period is necessary, and you should get one period when you stop the pill. Remember to take prenatal vitamins starting now.