All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

what pill can you recommend?

I'm 24 yrs old.. I'm using nordette pills for more than a year now, then suddenly it was pulled out in drugstores here in our country... What other pill can i take?? I'm planning on switching to diane 35 or althea, cause i've read a lot about it, that it makes your skin beautiful.... My skin is really dull and i often have allergies... What pill can you recommend? Or is it okay if i take diane or althea?? Which is better? What can you suggest??
Poster
  • Female | 24 years old
  • Complaint duration: 5 days

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

If you did well with Nordette, you can stick to the generic equivalents of Portia or Levora. For dull or dry skin, have your doctor check your thyroid levels and use moisturizers.
All these pills come from urine of pregnant mares(horses). When u take any of them, u have increased risk for cancer(breast,uterus ,or colon). The safer ones are BIO-IDENTICAL ones which come from plants(soy or yam).

The only one I know is vivelle patch. Google that & discuss with your gynecologist.
Victor Shabanah