All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

I don't know what is wrong with me

I haven't had time to go to the doctor but have been experiencing weird symptoms like spotting, breast tenderness, nausea, vomiting, enlarging abdomen and fatigue. I did take a home pregnancy test but it was negative. If I am I would be further along. So what could be wrong? I have been taking care of myself and I don't usually vomit.
Poster
  • Female | 22 years old
  • Medications: None
  • Conditions: No

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Featured Answer

1 UpVoted this answer
you have to see an ob. Spotting is never a good sign.

best
1 UpVoted this answer
Stop reading these and seek attention from your primary care provider or urgent care. The origin of the enlarging abdomen needs to be determined promptly. Blood work and a pelvic ultrasound can definitively rule in or out pregnancy. Home pregnancy tests are not 100% accurate but are a good first step. Hope this is helpful.
Ryan McNally
1 UpVoted this answer
the history u give is too brief. I need to ask u many questions then I would get some blood work

so call me 954-290-3461
Victor Shabanah
1 UpVoted this answer
This could be a cyst or a hormonal imbalance like pcos. See your doctor for the necessary tests. Probably not a pregnancy if negative home pregnancy test
1 UpVoted this answer
Could still be pregnant. Sometimes these thing can happen and a test may not be accurate.
I would recommend a full-body non-invasvie thermography and a full-body non-invasive ultrasound to determine what is going on in your body. You many also what to consider a 3.D Bio-electro scan to test the functionality of ALL body systems. You can check it out atwww.phoreveryoung.com
See your health care provider soon because if this is an ectopic pregnancy it is serious
Norm Dahm
I know that it can be hard to make time to get to the doctor but I strongly recommend that you go as soon as possible. Like tomorrow. It would be good to figure things out with a doctor, so you can feel better, right?
Go see your doctor immediately.
Margaret Rague
Please see a gynaecologist. The symptoms may be caused by an ovarian cyst.
Margaret Bailey