Digestive Health & Nutrition Center, LLC

Request Appointment

Select a preferred date and time

Use < > to choose a date, then scroll down and select appointment time

Instant Message

500 characters remaining Average Response Time: Very Good

Digestive Health & Nutrition Center, LLC Office Information

Office Message

We welcome you to Digestive Health & Nutrition Center, LLC
Your choice for gastroenterologist in East Brunswick, NJ - Dr. Allan B. Plumser, MD

Located in the heart of East Brunswick, Digestive Health & Nutrition Center, LLC combines state-of-the-art technology with gentle care to provide patients with the best digestive health and endoscopy services possible. We understand that you need experienced gastroenterologist(s) you can trust - people a lot like you. And that's what our practice is about. We're your neighbors. As a leading gastroenterologist(s) in East Brunswick, we are dedicated to helping our patients maintain good digestive health. And we strive to make it as easy and convenient as possible for you.

This website gives you easy access to our East Brunswick gastroenterology practice, including directions, hours of operations, payment policies, information about our doctors and our services, and even a link to request an appointment. It also includes a library of informative articles that describe the various diagnoses, treatments and technologies associated with digestive health care.

Our team of experienced gastroenterology professionals in East Brunswick looks forward to helping you maintain your best health.

Your weight may not be inappropriate depending upon your height, and muscle mass vs. fat mass. Having said that if you do have allergic type symptoms, food intolerances, and other digestive issues, you should be evaluated for underlying conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease, celiac disease, and pancreatic enzyme problems. Once these are ruled out, further evaluation for food allergies can be obtained, both IgE and IgG antibodies done through blood work, and stool analysis for digestion. You should see a gastroenterologist for this.

Allan Plumser