All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in Dentistry

Browse all topics

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Recent Activity

Crown

I had a crown put in my back , lower,left side of my mouth. It started to hurt after a couple days, very ba...
Poster

What are these red things on the back of my mouth

I just got my wisdom teeth out yesterday and I'm not sure what those red marks are? One seems to be larger ...
Poster

TMJ

Can getting cavities filled trigger previous TMJ symptoms and what's the best way to support TMJ and clench...
Poster

Severe pain, second round of antibiotics

Broken tooth on top left, must be pulled.They found the bottom left needs a root canal and I have a deep in...
Poster

I injured my tongue

I bit my tongue and I dont know if I need stitches. It's not bleeding but the cut is large. Help!
Poster

Gum Pain: Possible Disease?

I'm not sure if this is normal looking or not but It's painful. The area on my gum above the tooth and just...
Poster

Permanent Retainers

I got my braces off and my doctor put a permanent retainer on the top front row of my teeth. I use to have ...
Poster

Who will help me now?

Seven months ago, I had dental implant and bone graft surgery. The pain has been intense, long-lasting and ...
Poster

Black tartar or decay?

Hi. I have black line on one of my back tooth.... it has been there for around 6 months. It does not hurt o...
Poster

Tooth Pain

Tooth pulled about a week ago, sharp, stabbing, throbbing severe pain. gum is a little pale/white where too...
Poster

Gum cancer?

Hello, for a year I have redness along my gumline on my back tooth that has spread to another tooth. It doe...
Poster

Wisdom tooth extraction bleeding

I got my wisdom teeth out at around 1pm and it\'s 12:20amnow and I only slept around 1 hour (10-11) without...
Poster

Hole in Mouth!!!

Please tell me what this is.. It causes my slight pain and I thought it was my widsom tooth growing in but ...
Poster

cf

Hi I am struggling with chronic headaches for the last 8 years I have gone for Brain scans and loads of ...
Poster

Tonsillectomy

I had a tonsillectomy 4 days ago, and after I had some rice this morning, my throat looked like this. Is it...
Poster