All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in General Health

Browse all topics

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Recent Activity

Diarreha

Good morning, I have had stomach cramps and have had a uncontrollable diarrhea after I eat or drink anythi...
Poster

Lump on left clavacle

I was wondering what it could be? I had an xray and it said everything was ok and it wasn't a lymph node. T...
Poster

Red, goopy, itchy eyes

Hello. I am having a problem with my right eye. I was diagnosed with Adeno Virus and after a few weeks ...
Poster

numbness and tingleing in head and neck

Starting last night the back right side of head and above ear went numb now it does it frequently on and of...
Poster

left eye pain

Hi, my left eye is half red and there is a dull pain when blinking. Began Monday morning, I did not hit it...
Poster

bruised face and cheekbone

I fell 8 days ago and landed on left side of face. Cheekbone swelled up quickly with a big lump. I was x-...
Poster

What's going on with this.

I have this white spot that has been growing forward in my mouth. Not sure what it is. Or anything. I have ...
Poster

Focus

I am studying a language and I can't retain or remember what I study. Whenever the teacher asked me to make...
Poster

Can't gain weight (very skinny)

Hi, I'm a man of 26 years old. But I'm very skinny. I just weight 50 kg. I try to eat well. But I can't gai...
Poster

Pink Eye?

I've been having this problem for over 6 months, my eyes are gritty, itchy sometimes, yellowish goo is alwa...
Poster

My arm is aching after injection

Hi, my name is Chas, On Monday I got a needle at my school for Boostrix. My arm was really stinging 2 d...
Poster

Symptoms of a disease Unknown

Hi doctor , 3 months ago I had a swollen lump near the groin area for which I made an appointment with the...
Poster

Should I see my gp?

I have had diarrhea for 4 weeks with severe intermittent stomach cramping there's has been blood but i have...
Poster

dead tired

I don't have any energy and want to sleep all the time. like some one gave me a shot before surgery. when I...
Poster

Migraines

For months now i have been have a really bad migraine thats' making me sick. I have been to my doctor a few...
Poster