All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

What can I do to change the shape of my teeth?

My front bottom teeth, especially, but the tops too, are not very nice -- they just don't look pretty or uniform or whatever... Do I need a serious procedure, or is there something easier if I just want them to look nicer?
Poster

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Featured Answer

2 UpVoted this answer
Test Answer 5
2 UpVoted this answer
Cosmetic grinding is available and will give you immediate minor to moderate changes. You can move the teeth with orthodontics, veneer (composite or porcelain), or crowns. Sometimes it is best to whiten your teeth (not necessary when crown or veneer) after the tooth movement due to changes in your gingiva-tooth margin.
Brian L. Kirkwood, DDS
1 UpVoted this answer
Test Answer 4
1 UpVoted this answer
There are many options as discussed above, one option is alignment of the teeth using invisible braces (invisalign). A consultation at your Dentist is recommended to see what option would be most suitable to your situation.
Test Answer 7
Test Answer 3
Test answer 2
Test Answer.
veneers
There are many options available to enhance the beauty of your teeth. You need to be evaluated by a dentist to determine WHY your teeth appear unsightly as you say they are. Once you find the cause then they can be enhanced through restorations like Veneers/Laminates, or Crowns; or by changing their position through the use of Orthodontics (braces or Invisalign) and then bleaching them to make them look better. They can be made beautiful with minimal treatments depending on the cause and the outcome you want.
Ronald G. Worth