All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Sudden dizziness/other symptoms

I've been getting extremely dizzy, it seems to happen after laying down for a while. I've never had blood pressure issues, I have had iron issues. This time I wrote down how I felt. I felt dizzy, I could feel my heart pounding, I became light headed, I could hear a sort of TV static buzzing sound, my vision jumped with my heart pounding, I was very shaky, I looked pale, I felt like I was going to puke & pass out & then I got a headache. Laying down, cooling off & water help.
Poster
  • 21 years old
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian / White
  • Height: 60
  • Weight: 165lbs
  • Conditions: Iron deficiency

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Featured Answer

1 UpVoted this answer
This is a typical dscription postural hypotension (low blood pressure) with early signs of syncope (fainting attack). In your own case, it seems to be the result of iron defficiency anemia. Inadequate production of red bloods (themselves of smaller than usual size) leads to inadequate blood volume .

The heart pounds noticeably faster when the trunk is in a vertical position and a higher blood pressure is needed to supply oxygenated blood to the brain. After beating this fast (tarchycardia) for a long time, low output heart failure occurs, aND wor sense the situation.

To avoid a fainting attack, you may need to have blood transfusion immediately, to buy your body some time to build up your depleted iron store necessary for for producing red blood cells in the bone marrow, after correcting the source of the iron defficiency.
This is caused by your iron deficiency and is not uncommon. I would speak with your doctor about taking more iron. You can get iron that does not cause constipation at the health food store. 65mg is a common dose. Eat foods that have iron, like 1 TBSP of molasses daily in milk, dark green leafy veggies like spinach, and dark meats.
you are too young for these problems. What is your wieght? what is your BMI? What is your diet? What is your family health history regarding cardiovascular disease and Diabetes? What is your level of exercise? What is your diet? What is your history of trauma, from birth to yesterday?

Way too many unanswered questions. You need a complete work-up (H.I.P.P.I R.O.N.E.L.) by first a cardiologist, then functional medicine Doctor, then a Chiropractor.

Please start with Cardiologist today!

www.discoverhealth.us
PS:

This is a typical description of postural hypotension.......
Female
Poster
YOU NEED BLOOD TEST cbc
Ousama Ghaibeh
I would recommend getting evaluated since it would be uncommon for a male to have iron deficiency. A full comprehensive exam with labs, EKG testing would be recommended.
Soma Mandal