All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Internal Infection maybe?

Hello! I've been having reacurring fevers that come with headaches, impaired motor skills, light headedness, dizzyness. At night when I sleep I'm awakened by feeling like there is a blizzard, with complete finger numbness... I live in Florida it's super warm where I sleep.

It leaves in 2 or three days and comes back after a week.
Poster
  • Male | 19 years old
  • Complaint duration: 50 days
  • Medications: None
  • Conditions: None

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies
If you were living in western United States, I would be thinking of tick-bourne relapsing fever. But out there in Florida, I am more concerned about malaria and tuberculosis for you. Since you said nothing about coughing and weight loss, it is hard to be conclusive. The earlier you see a primary care doctor to fully evaluate you, the better for you.
it is relapsing fever. Aetiologly is probably Viral
Gurbux Mansharamani
you need T B test and CBC and febrile agglutinins and must be examined for possible lymphoma, see a Doctor
Ousama Ghaibeh
Recurrent fevers chills dizziness are a concern.

Please see a doctor soon.

Possible blood borne infection.

Differentials viruses bacteria parasites

It needs work up.
SRINIVASAN PILLAI