All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

pelvic, abdominal, hip pain

i started my period on may 5th with it cam the abdominal ache and lower back pain. however my period only lasted 2 days. it nomally last 3-4. the pain still persists. im fine in the morning but as the day goes on it gets worse and now my hips are starting to ache as well until i take ibuprofen then the symptoms go away. what could b causing this? ive never had this happen before and am in excellent health.
Poster
  • Complaint duration: 4 days
  • Medications: none
  • Conditions: none

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies
this depends on age, possibility of pregnancy? it could be a lot of things. recommend a sonogram and exam
Stefano Stella
You did not give us enough information to be able to - at least - narrow down the possibilities. So my best suggestion is for you to see a qualified gynecologist as soon as you can to be able to avoid potentially severe gyn. issues.
Zoltan Saary, MD
probably a gun exam is in order as a first step
Victor Shabanah
I'm not a doctor but, when was your last pap? I had these same symptoms, don't mean to scare you, but I was diagnosed with later stage cervical cancer. Also, you could possibly be suffering from sciatica. Before and during my period is when I hurt the worst due to my sciatica. I'd definitely talk to your doctor. Maybe try acupuncture or massage and stretching techniques help too :)
Poster
It is common to have referred pain either from internal organs to the spine or from the spine to the internal organs (ovaries, kidneys, urinary bladder, etc.). Therefore it's hard to say whethe you should start with an internist MD, DO, or FM doctor (http://orangeparkchiropractor.com/functional-medicine/); or whether you should start with a Chiropractor, but you definately should see BOTH.

over the past 17 years I commonly hear people say they are in excellent health, which I find to mean that they are symptom free and have an acceptable range of motion and strength, however until you have a full workup to include blood, urine, saliva, hair, and postural xrays; you really don't know the true level of your health (remember cancer can exist in a person for 14 years before any symptoms arise. this is an example, meaning I am NOT diagnosing you with cancer)

www.discoverhealth.us