All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Implonon

I just had implonon removed after having it for 6years, how long till I can concieve?? I had it removed November 19, 2015.
Poster
  • 21 years old
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian / White
  • Height: 61
  • Weight: 199lbs
  • Medications: None
  • Conditions: None

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies
It is difficult to know exactly when your fertility will resume. You should use back up contraception, condoms for example, until you get your period as you can get pregnant at any time. You used Implanon beyond its active life so it is unclear how much hormone is still circulating in your body. Once you get your period you can assume that your hormones are in order. On the other hand you could have a hormonal problem that only your doctor can diagnose. Consult your physician.
OK thank you
Poster
You can get pregnant as little as a week after pregnancy. However, fertility normally returs with you regain ovulation which may take 1-3 months. You should follow up with your healthcare provider if you are having problems with getting pregnant.
probably 30 to 60 days or after 2 normal cycles
Louis Lefkowitz
There is no definite answer .. Fertility returns when you regain ovulation; which on average may be from 1 to 3 months following removal...
Paul L. Schell
You can get pregnant as soon as 1 week after removal. However, some people may see a delay in returning to regular periods especially if you are overweight. If you are wanting to conceive, but do not have regular periods, I would talk to your doctor. You might benefit from metformin. If your are not wanting to have a baby, I would use birth control immediately after removal.

Best of luck!
You are young, as soon as your fertility resumes - signified by normal regular periods hopefully, you will become ready for conception. Can also check by US and labs with your physician after periods become completely regular.
Neena Agarwala