All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Constant nausea and other symptoms

I am a 25 year old female. I had spotting around ovulation. The next day I used gluten free flour that smelled not like usual, in fried dumplings. Since then I have suffered nausea and heartburn, which has lessened as I have started to eat more raw and plain foods. I thought I was pregnant but have had a period.
Poster
  • Female | 25 years old
  • Complaint duration: 30 days
  • Medications: none
  • Conditions: none

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Featured Answer

1 UpVoted this answer Compass Clinic - Dallas Addiction Medicine, Lewisville
I am sorry to hear about your nausea and heartburn. It is great that it has improved with eating healthier. I would certainly recommend you continue that. You might also try an anti-acid at bedtime. If your symptoms continue, I would discuss with your doctor.

Best of luck!
It is good to hear you are feeling much better now. So I will advise you to avoid this food item that do not agree with your stomach.
I am glad you already feeling better. It sounds like you had mild self-limiting bacterial food poisoning. Once any food doesn't smell right I would stay away from it. Make sure your refrigerator temperature stays below 40 degrees Fahrenheit while your warmer temperature stays above 40. As for your being pregnant or not your next cycle will say.
Yes anytime you have abdominal discomfort give a quick thought to ectopic pregnancy being a possibility. It can give a false period which is usually a little delayed. Got affect is because the pregnancy being for instance in a tube it cannot grow large enough to produce the hormones needed to support the endometrial lining and so it may look like you have A slightly late period. In any case it's not a good thing to Overlook when the pregnancy test from the blood typically can give a quick answer. Thinking about the dumpling and whatever just made me think of the possibility of Goldwater symptoms. not necessarily a stone could be sludge or a polyp. Ant-acid it is a good thing to try and don't forget to check it more thoroughly should continue for any time at all or get worse
Raymond Rowell
It is not unusual to spot during midcycle, this maybe related to the drop in estrogen level following ovulation. The rest of symptoms may rather be related to gastrointestinal issues. Keep an eye on your next cycle, especially in the middle, you might have some spotting again! If your period appears to be deviated from normal, make sure you run a pregnancy test!!
Zoltan Saary, MD