All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

ruptured cyst

Monday I had a doctor appt, with a ultrasound they believed I had my 2nd ruptured cyst within 2 months. Was some fluid but said come back if fever starts. Was sent home with pain meds, (50mg tremedal). Yesterday I was very nauseous, but then last night on top of being nauseous I was dry heaving, amd shaking/twitching uncontrollable. My temperature said 96.0, not sure if that's true. My house is set in 60s yet I'm hot and sweating. Not sure if I should just ignore it and wait it all out or what?
Poster
  • Complaint duration: 2 days
  • Medications: Tremadol

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies
You should see a Doctor as soon as possible, because your symptoms may indicate the presence of a subclinical

(at least at this point!) infectios process. This may be totally unrelated to your "leaking cyst", but there might be a direct causation present! You should clear this ASAP!
Zoltan Saary, MD
Oh my, that sounds miserable. I would call your doctor, but it really sounds to me like you are developing an intestinal infection, rather than a result of the cysts. While I wouldn't want you to ignore anything, I suspect you will begin feeling better within a day or two. If not, see your doctor in his or her clinic.

Best of luck!
All I know is the cysts were on my ovaries. Right side both times.
Poster
PCOS? not sure what cysts you are refering to. You are sufferening from Hormonal issues and your body is extremely out of balance. You need to have you Thyroid, Adrenal, and reproductive systems thoroughly evaluated by either an endocrinologist, a Functional Medical Doctor or both.

Here is a link to describe Functional Medicine:

http://orangeparkchiropractor.com/functional-medicine/