All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

No period since June

My last period was June 12, 2015 and I had got raped a week after. I haven't had a period since then. I have headaches and lower backaches when I get up in the mornings. I throw up sometimes as well as heartburn. I have a lot of white milky discharge that feels like I pee on myself all the time. I pee more often then I normally do and I have mood swings as well as my stomach is a little big and it feels like I feel movement sometimes. My breast are heavier then usual and nipples sore and itchy.
Poster
  • Female | 29 years old
  • Complaint duration: 42 days
  • Medications: None
  • Conditions: None

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Featured Answer

1 UpVoted this answer
Sounds like a possible pregnancy - test and get seen if you are!!!
Brad Douglas
I am very sorry that you were assaulted. I would strongly recommend getting a pregnancy test. Your symptoms are very common complaints from women who are pregnant. Please see an OB/Gyn soon.
You should be seen by an Ob/Gyn as soon as possible. You -of course- could be pregnant (very likely), with vaginal infection as well!

See an Ob as soon as possible!!
Zoltan Saary, MD
You need a pregnancy test. If positive see you OB.
Richard Nuila-Crouse
sorry to hear about the rape. too many positive sgins not to be pregnant, but get tested. research ultrasound and the negative effects it has on the fetus.

www.discoverhealth.us