All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

confused

I have had been having frequent allergic reactions to alcohol more lately. I have tried to avoid certain sulfate, grain, etx...dif kinds testing out the things it could be however it doesn't always happen with the same ones. It happens at random and i have to usually get epi pen. i am confused as to what can be doing this. I am not of asian decent, and it's not an issue with my family. The only only genetic issues are lupus and my mom and sister have a blood clotting disorder. "Von willebrand."
Poster
  • 31 years old
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian / White
  • Height: 5'10.5
  • Weight: 134lbs
  • Medications: None
  • Conditions: Anemia

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies
I hear the term alcohol allergy used all the time, but I don't believe this is a true allergy. Usually what people mean by this is that they are a bit more sensitive to the effects of alcohol than most people. This is common, especially of people of Asian decent. So, if your question is do I think your allergy symptoms are caused by alcohol, no I do not believe so. That being said, alcohol can have all sorts of adverse health effects and does kill thousands every year when combined with cars, so I think it would be best just to avoid it anyways. Hope this helps!

Best of luck!