All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Knee injury and ringing in ears

I suffered a knee injury a few years ago. Saw orthopedist for pain and was told it may be extra connective tissue constricting blood flow after x rays. Recently (about a month ago) took up bicycle riding for transportation. Now have occasional dull pain in the knee and a ringing in my ears that changes tone when I keep the knee bent for extended periods. This does not happen with other limbs. What could this be and should I be worried? Thank you for any insight! 25, male if that helps!
Poster
  • Male | 25 years old
  • Complaint duration: 7 days
  • Medications: None
  • Conditions: Prior knee injury

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies
Not buying the constricted blood flow concept because you didnt say the foot was involved and thats downstream from the knee so to speak. I too cannot figure out how the ear and the knee symptoms are related but neither sounds ominous. Keep riding.
He certainly should be worried due to your presentation, however it is hard to identify the relationship between the tinnitus and the knee injury with the only logical connection being cardiovascular but even that's a stretch. The tinnitus the ear may be a result of cervical and/or head positioning while biking. As far as the knee, doctors of chiropractic have a lot more resources and avenues for addressing knee problems: adjusting the knee proper, aligning the foot underneath the knee, correcting vertebral subluxations of the lumbar spine were nerves exit to supply the knee, nutrition, and there is even some peer-reviewed medical research that indicates emotional and toxicity as to other potential causes although very minute.

www.discoverhealth.us
That is very interesting. Knee pain and tinnitus (ear ringing) are both very common, but I've never heard of one being associated with the other. So, serious? No, I doubt it. But, it is very interesting nonetheless!

Keep up the bike riding. It is great exercise and will benefit your knees over the long term.

Best of luck!