All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

I Don't Ovulate

I'm 38, have very irregular periods and have been ttc for a little over a year. I have had all the blood tests and ultrasounds to check reproductive organs, which have all come back normal. No PCOS, no cysts, no POF, nothing. My OB/GYN said I basically, just don't ovulate. I have been referred to a RE. I was just wondering what your course of action would be after the first visit. These tests were taken less than 6 months ago.
Poster
  • Female | 38 years old
  • Medications: Prograf
  • Conditions: Kidney transplant

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies
RE? TTC? I'm guessing you've been Trying To Concieve, but have now been referred to a Reproductive Endocrinologist? Given your transplant, my first action might be consult with your nephrologist. Sure wish I had a simpler answer, but difficult questions require a team approach. On the bright side, it sounds like you've found a great team! LOGL.

TTFN!
Well not sure of your weight - but if you are overweight and not having periods - then you DO have PCOS.

But you could also be premature menopause too, or many OTHER reasons.

Plus given you have a kidney transplant - YOU DO NOT want to become pregnant - that can cause your kidney to fail - not a good option in my humble opinion.
Brad Douglas