All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Mid cycle bleeding

I had my period 2 weeks ago and accidentally left my tampon in for 4 days. It has been a week since it came out and now I'm cramping and seems to have my period again with dark blood clots coming out, should I be worried?
Poster
  • 20 years old
  • Complaint duration: 4 days
  • Medications: Birthcontrol

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies
I wouldn't be worried. Wait until your next cycle. Try the diva cup. It is much safer than tampons. What I am worried about is that you are on birth control. I find this causes lower sex drive, obesity, depression, hair loss, lowered fertility. If you are having sex, you still need condoms. Birth control completely disrupts your normal hormones. I recommend the copper IUD, which has NO hormones, but you still need condoms.
Worried about what? infection,pregnancy other?

Outside pads much more hygienic than tampons. If no fever &/or bleeding stops,ok bet if fever&/or more bleeding or clots then need to see doctor
Victor Shabanah
As long as you have pulled it, have no high fevers, you should be fine - the treatment is PULLING out the tampon - you should not need anything else
Brad Douglas