All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

movement problems (lost the first one)

Having problems spacing out and wanting to cry but I am not sad. Occasionally there are spasms in my upper torse that causes me to have problem breathing or feeling like I'm choking. My shoulders are also twitching. I can still move my limbs on my right side but it is hard and painful. This has been happening off and on for two weeks and I don't know what's wrong, can you help me identify the problem?
Poster
  • Female | 21 years old
  • Complaint duration: 15 days
  • Medications: B12

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

These are some strange symptoms and could be due to something serious physically or mentally. You need to see your doctor and have some testing done. ..You are too young to have these symptoms and you are unlikely to be able to figure it out by yourself. Get with your doctor and make a plan for a step by step evaluation.Good Luck
This is concerning and I understand how scary it is. The answer may be as simple as a thyroid issue or more complex. Your Family Physician will draw a lab sample and look at a chest xray to start but more information, history, family history and any exposure may help even more. The more information you can provide the easier it is to figure out the problem.
In order to answer this question, I need to know if you have seen a doctor and whether you have had any lab work or Radiology studies.
John McGee
This could be the problem of a medication, not from B12, because B12 is not a medication but a vitamin, or a problem from the liver and the muscle, because a good liver produces transferrase to curb depression and insomnia.
Don Ha
You need to come and see the doctor, please contact @ 281-893-8100 to set up an appointment.
Anand Balasubramanian
This is not an easy question and it is impossible to identify the problem from this brief history. I would suggest a visit to my office or your own physician and some testing. If this is related to your menstrual cycle it could be a form of depression called premenopausal dysphoric disorder. IT sounds to me as if you have some central nervous system problem with the spasms, spaciness, pain and mood swings. This venue is only for simple medical questions, not for diagnosis for complex issues.