All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

boric acid suppositories

Good afternoon. Yesterday, I inserted one 00 capsule of boric acid inside my vagina to get rid of BV and this rotten egg smell after my last period. Since then, I have been experiencing heavy thrush like discharge that feels bubbly, yellowish discharge, golden yellow urine, pelvic and abdominal pain, vaginal pain near my cervix, and now I am spotting blood. I am really concerned right now and I am not sure what to do or if I should be worried. Can any one tell me what I am experiencing, please?
Poster

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

I agree with the others that the symptoms are concerning for other potential infections etc. You should seek an evaluation with your provider to assess for other possible infections.
Patrick Ramsey
The boric acid has not had an opportunity to work in one day. Are you taking probiotics? I like brands like Culturelle, available at the drug store. Don't by an off-brand. Pelvic pain is something that needs attention. It could be kidney in origin or uterine. You don't know.
None of the symptoms you describe are caused by boric acid. You need to be checked and cultured.
Joseph A. Pineda
The key is to base your treatment on culture results . If this was done and the provider who you saw prescribed the Boric Acid, you should go back for another exam and see whether this is just a reaction to the Boric Acid or whether there is something else going on in addition.
Kyle A Baker
These are not symptoms from boric acid. You should go get evaluated. wash the area out with water in the mean time.
Boric acid shouldn't give you all these symptoms. I recommend you go see an obgyn and have them to a pelvic exam and cultures.
Best to be ckecked and

be treated for this soon.