All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Bread vaginal smell since tvt surgery

I had two tvt surgeries back to back. One in nov 2014, one in feb 2015 for tissue coverage correctionof sling. The surgery worked but my normal discharge on and off smells like bread..strong. No other symptoms, discharge is normal. I thought it would go away after I healed but it has not. Will it ever? Im 38, active.
Poster
  • 39 years old
  • Complaint duration: 90 days
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian / White
  • Height: 64
  • Weight: 120lbs
  • Medications: Vit c, none
  • Conditions: None

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

I imagine you had antibiotics for your surgeries. This destroys the normal gut and vaginal bacteria. You need serious replenishment if you had antibiotics. Yogurt is NOT enough. I recommend Antibiotic Care from Seroyal or Prescript-Assist.
This could be leakage of urine. Check with your surgeon to make sure you do not have a urinary trsct infection, vaginal infection or fistula, or small opening, around where you had the surgery
Normal vaginal discharge has no smell. U need to see the doctor who did the surgery.
Victor Shabanah
Best to get this

checked by the

doctor who did

the surgery.