All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Could I be pregnant?

I have been experiencing unpleasant symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, breast tenderness, fatigue, and dizziness. I am a healthy person and my diet is the same. I usually don't vomit. Is there a chance I could be pregnant?
Poster
  • Female | 22 years old
  • Complaint duration: 22 days
  • Medications: None
  • Conditions: No

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Featured Answer

3 UpVoted this answer
Have you missed a period? If so and if you have been sexually active take a home pregnancy test and you can find out immediately. If you get a negative response on the test it may be something else affecting hormones or digestion.
2 UpVoted this answer Deborah Simmons, PhD Psychotherapist, Minnetonka
Unless you're a man, or a virgin, then absolutely!
Dwight Hooper
1 UpVoted this answer
Sure could. It would be good to get to your OB/GYN for a blood test. Good luck!
1 UpVoted this answer
Anything is possible here; and anyone's first instinctive impression would be to think & say.....I'm pregnant!! But check-out things via one of those home pregnancy kits for verifiable results. And no matter what the result...go see your primary care Physician. Because as I said in the beginning, anything is possible here. Just be proactive....all the way around; Ok??!!!! GOD Bless...
1 UpVoted this answer
Very possible if you have had unprotected sexual relationship. Go to the pharmacy and take a home pregnancy test to find out for sure. If begative I would suggest a trip to your personal physician.
You are constipated. Start taking lower bowel cleansers such as magnesium oxide or cascara sagrada. I would also recommend daily colonics or enemas. www.phoreveryoung.com
Those symptoms are certainly associated with pregnancy. If there is any chance you could be, I would recommend getting a home pregnancy test. If positive then I would schedule an appointment with an obstetrician/gynecologist. If negative and you have missed a period I would recommend seeing a doctor for work up of your symptoms.
Nancy E. Bass
These symptoms would warrant a visit to your local primary care provider. Nausea and vomiting are usually limited to days to a week for a "GI bug" gastroenteritis. Pregnancy can be definitively ruled out with blood work and a pelvic ultrasound. It's a relatively inexpensive workup. It's best not to self treat and seek professional help. Hope this is helpful.
Ryan McNally
Best to do a home pregnancy test.
yes,possibly. If u stop having menstrual period then u can do a pregnancy test. If period comes then may see gyn doctor
Victor Shabanah