All paid DoctorBase customers will be migrated to Kareo Marketing on December 15, 2016. Read how to get your practice ready for the transition.

4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Everything looks normal?

Hello!,

Thank you for answering my question !.. I've been having a lot of vagina issues and I believe i still have an yeast infection but I attached a photo of my vagina and I just want to be 100% certain nothing looks off in it. I Attached a photo of the inside of my vagina.
Poster
  • Female | 22 years old
  • Medications: Predisone
  • Conditions: Allergic reaction -undetermined cause being treated for this right now. Not related issue

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies

Find low drug prices at local & online pharmacies
plz get you blood ph levela checked along with progesterone and vaginal swab
DR. ZAAR
Whatever the diagnosis, the point is to have a healthier female system. What things lower the immunity and worsen female issues? Sugar, for example, lowers your immunity by half for 5-7 hours. Your homeopathic or naturopathic doctor can support your female system so that you are less likely to get attacked by any bacteria.
Hi. I would be inclined to treat you with Lotrisone cream, however, I think you also need a vaginal culture. See your Gyn to further evaluate what appears to be a cyst on the left labia minora.
The skin around the vagina and vulva (lips) appears very red in the photo. You did not mention anything about itching, burning or pain I also do not know how long ago you were treated for a yeast infection and with what medications. I would be inclined to treat you with a cream called Lotrisone that has both a steroid and an anti-yeast medication in it twice a day for 14 days. If that does not solve the redness I would recommend that you see a dermatologist. By the way it looks like you have a small cyst on the inner left labia that does not need to be treated but is an incidental finding. Good luck
It appears to be red and irritated

I would suggest evaluation by a GYN

You may have vulvitis or vaginitis

Also it appears there is a small inclusion cyst on the upper pole of the left labia minora; these typically will resolve without specific therapy
redness is a sign of inflammation. Does not appear to be monilial(fungal). Is there a discharge?,is it bad smelling? I need to know.
Victor Shabanah
It may be difficult to diagnose a yeast infection with a photo. If you can provide more details about your symptoms, we could get a better idea. There seem to be a small cyst inside the vagina, most likely an inclusion cyst, which if not giving you problems, does not need to be treated.
Helard Ballon Hennings