Dr. Mentz is committed to the safety of his plastic surgery patients and follows all standards set by The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF) and those by the Association of Operating Room Nurses (AORN).
Dr. Mentz's Private ACPS surgical facility provides:
- State-of-the-art patient monitoring equipment during anesthesia.
- Emergency life support and resuscitation equipment.
- Highly trained Board Certified anesthesiologists for each room.
- Highly scrutinized AAAASF sterilization techniques.
- Equipment certification per strict AAAASF requirements.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Provider Course for all staff members every two years.